cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed!

Anonymous
Not applicable

So i just tried to preorder the iphone 7 and got declined, which is fine as not had my other O2 account that long.... But now i have the £179.99 upfront payment pending out of my bank account and its really annoyed me as O2 have never put the money aside from my account before when i have been declined so now i have to wait days for it to bounce back to me.... Sorry rant overCrazy 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10114 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions
When this happened to me a while back, it reversed straight back into my bank account, so maybe worth speaking to your bank or o2 to get it reversed if it hasnt already happened.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i have spoken to O2 and they say nothing is pending there side so i called my bank and they said as i was declined the money wouldn't be claimed and will bounce back to me in 2 working days... Fingers crossed hey... Wish i had just paid to upgarde now instead of trying for a new contract...

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

this has just happened to me also 

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just wondering when you applied for a new line or a new contract had they sent you all the legal documentation emails Including the "cca" and made you agree like electronically sign the documents and then send you 2 emails after showing what you had ordered and then another email mentioning that your order is being processed and taking your upfront payment prior to declining you?
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
No I was knocked back for the contract for business reasons according to o2. It's because the end of June I got an iPad on contract so it's too soon for them to ok another line.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
3 working days later and the £179.99 is still pending out of my account. My bank have said it will take 3 to 10 working days for it to be made available to me again. So annoying when they should never have attempted to take it anyway! 😤
Message 7 of 7