Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Angry, so so angry - Complaint

Did you email from the address associated with your account? If you used a different one it would explain why they can't immediately find it.
I think you should take AFs advice and take a deep breath. Anger is going to make this difficult.
Anonymous

Call 2302, push the buttons for smart phone technical support, when you get through make sure that you're speaking to somebody in Glasgow, Bury, Preston Brooke or Leeds - not Dearne Valley/Rotherham.
Explain the situation and that you're looking for a 'doorstep swap' which is what you'd have been entitled to in the first place.
Now, you should find that the advisor can't authorise this themselves, they need to get somebody senior.
So, either the advisor pops you on hold whilst they get their manager to authorise the swap and order the phone or you'll need to ask to speak to the manager themselves or the 'Lead Advisor' team.
Stay calm and don't get irate. Good luck Smiley Happy
Anonymous

well like I said, I sent off the correspondance yesterday and now seem to be playing a waiting game again Smiley Sad
It's been 25 hours since they were sent off.
The feeling I get that if you can't meet your contractual requirements, they'l come after you and expect you to pay but when they don't meet their requirements or their systems aren't fit for purpose, it's a shoulder shrug and tough luck mate.
Anonymous

I personally think you are venting. You don't seem to be doing what you are advised in here and you seem to be continuing with the runaround. canwefixit's post is very detailed, clearly he is "in the know" and worth listening to.
Anonymous

How can I contribute to the run around when I've spoken to a manager, sent off the documentation requested and am now still waiting?
I followed the advice here but there's no point in going down another avenue if someone else is dealing with it somewhere else in o2, it'll only complicate things further when they're not that complicated to begin with Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

How can I contribute to the run around when I've spoken to a manager, sent off the documentation requested and am now still waiting?
I followed the advice here but there's no point in going down another avenue if someone else is dealing with it somewhere else in o2, it'll only complicate things further when they're not that complicated to begin with Smiley Very Happy

I didn't say contributing, I said continuing. If you are happy with doing things your way, then there is no need for our help.
Some good advice here, advice you won't find elsewhere.
I suppose somebody else reading this thread may find it useful. :womanindifferent:
Anonymous

Just another thread to add to the list of complaints threads on this forum... right? :womanindifferent:
Sent the fax in, still not heard anything... twitter guy asked for my number and will chase them up about the requested documentation that was sent OVER A WEEK AGO now and the manager knew it was coming in!
Anonymous

And the replacement arrived... sorted by a helpful guy on social networking site twitter...
Not resolved by the people in place to actually do the job!!!!
Over 6 weeks to replace a faulty phone... wonder how long it'd take them to rake me over the coals for not meeting the terms of my contract? it wouldn't be six weeks that's for sure.