Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

Simplicity has been activate on my sim - GREAT! Topped up online with the required £15, all went through OK, now I have 500MB of Internet, 12,000 texts and 100 anytime any net minutes that I cant use because everything keep getting bounced back :robotmad:

I'm starting to think this is some very unfunny o2 joke. Doesn't bode well with a new customer!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

What do you mean by 'everything keep getting bounced back' ?
Highlighted
Topics: 572
Solutions: 3,844

Am I just unlucky?

Is this a new account or a change of tariff?
If it's the latter, any change won't come into effect until your anniversary date.
Maybe you can clarify here or contact customer service.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

Initially the date given was the 15th but I had a text from o2 saying that Simplicity is now ready to use - just topup by £15 for your allowance which I did. By bounced back I mean nothing is outgoing, text, calls and Internet...

Thanks chaps..

On a side note, the £15 has already been taken and 4444 says you have 500mb 100 mins and 12,000 text to use by the 31 August....?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

I think what you mean is that when you try to make a call it doesn't connect? And when you try to send a text, sending fails?
If that is what you mean, what are the error messages you get on screen?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

I just get failed to send text. All chargeable calls are diverted to the topup line as is the internet :womanindifferent:

Bloody annoying!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

The internet is diverted to the top-up line? How does that happen?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

The internet is diverted to the top-up line? How does that happen?

More to the point is why EVERYTHING is being diverted after paying my £15?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

Its very difficult to help you, when you are so vague about what is actually happening. I can only suggest that you give O2 a call and explain what is going on. Its a good idea to write down, before you call, EXACTLY what happens when you make a call, send a text or use the internet. Then when you call you can give a clear description of the problem.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

I think it might be best to contact Customer Services in regards to this one.

4445 from another O2 Pay & Go Mobile (25p/Call) or 0844 809 0222 from a Landline.

You can also E-Mail Customer Services https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help or Chat Live https://server.lon.liveperson.net/hc/63960994/?&cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=63960994&chann...