Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

Its very difficult to help you, when you are so vague about what is actually happening. I can only suggest that you give O2 a call and explain what is going on. Its a good idea to write down, before you call, EXACTLY what happens when you make a call, send a text or use the Internet. Then when you call you can give a clear description of the problem.

I'm not sure I'm being vague, but let me break this one down to points..

Text from o2, Simplicity will be active on the 15Th August

30Th July o2 text and says Simplicity is NOW available, top-up to receive your allowance.

31st I top-up via Internet with £15

I get the normal text saying you have your allowance

I try to send a text, it doesn't send - I try calling another o2 user and get diverted to the topup line, I try internet and it again diverts to the topup line.

I call 4444 it tells me about all my surprises and my available usage which includes 100 free mins, 12,000 text and 500MB's of Internet which I *should* use before the 31st of August - but I cannot because it wont!

Think its safe to say nobody's had this problem and customer services is the next port of call.

Thanks guys
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

All sorted now, took about 2 minutes. Just a pity I needed to contact them regarding this, maybe the automated service had a fit or something?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

Im having this problem now, whenever you try and change something with O2 you get a problem, if you keep everything the same there is hardly ever an issue, I'll have to call them again now because the first person I called didnt resolve the issue!!! no live chat available - why do they bother with this online help its useless....you end up having to call them anyway!!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

More sweeping generalisations, without actually giving full details of the problem.
I suspect people sometimes just want a moan, that's quite understandable.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

I think it is quite reasonable for people to have a moan when O2 have problems getting their act together. A quick scan of the hassle people have with credit being taken for no reason and Simplicity problems justifies the moaning..

Maybe o2 should read these forums and act!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Am I just unlucky?

But how can they act, when people just moan? If you give specific details, then they have something to act on. If you just make vague generalisations then there isn't much anyone can do.

I hope AF won't mind me quoting him, and this is meant with fiendly humour, but have you posted here to get your problem sorted or just to have a moan?