cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All rounder for iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me if you are able to cancel your all rounder for iPhone at any time during your contract. I have logged into my O2 account earlier and it only gives me the option to change it. I thought you could cancel bolt ons at any time?
Thanks
Fiona
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You can normally cancel it but the data bolt ons are only remove able through CS to prevent accidental deletion.

You do know by removing it you could rack up a huge bill from data use?

If your trying to cut costs I'd advise swapping it out for the basics(100mb one?) and using wifi wherever possible.

Data can be extortionately expensive so you'd end up paying more than what you currently are without one.

Hope this helps?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You can normally cancel it but the data bolt ons are only remove able through CS to prevent accidental deletion.

You do know by removing it you could rack up a huge bill from data use?

If your trying to cut costs I'd advise swapping it out for the basics(100mb one?) and using wifi wherever possible.

Data can be extortionately expensive so you'd end up paying more than what you currently are without one.

Hope this helps?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm actually trying to cancel my contract and pay off whats left of the outstanding contract but was hoping not to pay the extra bolt on. So thanks for the tip but I'm hoping not to be using any data as hopefully will be cut off.
Sorry I'm totally lost with phone talk can you tell me what CS is please? Thanks for your help
Fiona
Message 3 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Sorry I'm getting to used to abbreviating phrases (bad habit) CS is customer services.

When you go to pay off the excess amount remaining on your contract the bolt ons are not included in the final amount don't worry:) your only paying for the "line rental"
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
No problem should have guessed that's what it was anyway haha .
Thank you so much for your help I will give them a phone tomorrow. Thanks again
Message 5 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
No worries:)

Any particular reason your leaving? If its a problem I'm sure we can help you?

Have to let us know how you get on.

Little tip to not be on hold so long, instead of the thinking of leaving us link speak to general customer services you'll get through a lot quicker:)
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm really looking to change my phone and my contract isn't up until November so can't upgrade till October.

I will do thanks 🙂
Message 7 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Oo right can't help with that one sorry:(

Hope the cancellation is stress free:)
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for all your help 🙂
Message 9 of 9