cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime voucher

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought two airtime vouchers thinking it was my top up. It hasn't come through ony balance. Do I have to ring someone at O2 to get it activated
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You won't lose the airtime credit.

It will sit there until your anniversary date.

Unless you use up your allowances and go onto standard rates until your anniversary date.

I

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Check your myo2 to see if it's come live.

If not ring 4445 to ask Cs to check.they can activate your tariff if required too.

When is your anniversary date on your Payg account.

Your next set of allowances would not activate until this anniversary date, however if you ring Cs they can restart your allowances from midnight, although you would lose any remaining current allowances.
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27655 Solutions
Call 4444 free from your mobile, or 08456 062 277 from a landline, enter the number on your receipt and follow the instructions.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anniversary date is 4 June 14. It's annoying cos I don't usually have any problems with topping up with my swipe card but this time it's come on till receipt as two airtime vouchers. I have credit on my phone and don't want to lose that. Do I leave those receipts inactive til June so I don't lose my credit now, or can I refund the airtime back where I got them by mistake?
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You won't lose the airtime credit.

It will sit there until your anniversary date.

Unless you use up your allowances and go onto standard rates until your anniversary date.

I
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Many thanks
Message 6 of 6