Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime plan pay monthly contract

ben31
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've upgraded my contract from a pay monthy to a 18 month sim only deal, as ive paid off my device plan in full. Does that mean the old contract is gone ? What happens to the seperate airtime bill? Does that continue to be paid or will it just be £15 for sim only?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
As you upgraded the old deal stops and the new one takes over.
there will be a month where the payment will be different from what you signed up to (part of last month and part of the new month) but it should all settle down for month 2.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
As you upgraded the old deal stops and the new one takes over.
there will be a month where the payment will be different from what you signed up to (part of last month and part of the new month) but it should all settle down for month 2.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

ben31
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok, as im looking on the my o2 app it says good news i can upgrade today? surely thats impossible as ive just upgraded to the new sim only deal?

Message 3 of 5

O2Melissa
  • 42 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi you will still be able to upgrade to a new phone or sim deal during your 18month Sim contract. You would just start the new contract term from whenever you took the new deal out and the current one would expire when you upgraded. So for example if you changed your mind and wanted to upgrade to a new phone you could do so anytime.

signature
Message 4 of 5

ben31
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ahhh right ok makes sense.

Many thank for everyones help.

Message 5 of 5