Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime bill

Ajka
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
2 weeks ago i changed jobs.unfortunately my first wages will come 22nd of december. My airtime bill jumped to much. I paid device and bit of airtime bill but unfortunately i cant pay rest of the airtime bill cose my eages will come in 3 weeks. How much trouble this mean for me? I will be able to pay off rest in 3 weeks.
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Ajka how are you doing today? Did you manage to speak with Customer Service regarding your bill?

Thanks everyone for your advice @MI5@jonsie@Cleoriff thumbsup

Message 11 of 23

Ajka
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi sorry for delay i was doing 3x 12 hours shifts so didnt have much time. I spoke with one advisor. Explained situation and told him for 100% i will pay 2wnd dec when my wages will arrived. He was nice and ive been told he undarstand etc he told he will stop the payment until 22nd. But dont have any proof of this chat and today is showing im late will payment and if i dont pay till 9th of december it will be extra charge. Still 2 weeks waiting for money
Message 12 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The problem is that it's all automated so as I said originally you may still get cut off.
The purpose of calling was to have notes on your account which will go in your favour for reconnection and hopefully avoid you getting a black mark on your credit file.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 23

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately this is what invariably happens. No one can override the system but the adviser should have diaries it to reconnect you as soon as the inevitable happens. 

Message 14 of 23

Ajka
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So should i call again tomorrow just in case just finished 12 h.shift and on my way and no energy to deal with it now 😥
Message 15 of 23

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, I would call to check.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 23

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A good night's sleep should help but try and call early around 8.30am. There should be notes on the account. Ask the adviser to read them to you. 

Message 17 of 23

Ajka
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for advice i will give you update tomorrow
Message 18 of 23

Ajka
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So finally i can get update. I spoke again with o2 adviser. He confirmed to me that payment is on hold till 22nd of this month when my wages will come on my acc. Extra charge will be only addition as late payment and will be not cut off on my services. Finally i got a proof from comunication. So just cross fingers it will really like this. Thanks to everybody for help.
Message 19 of 23

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hope it all goes well for you mate.

Currently using:
Message 20 of 23