Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Age restriction removal

Sharkinthedark
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
  1. If you're a Pay Monthly customer, log in to My O2 on your browser. Select 'More' at the top of the page. And then 'Age Verification'.

I tried this from a guide- I cannot find the elusive 'more' at the top of the page, where is it? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@Sharkinthedark 

On 360, click on MyO2 top left, then under Other, far right, you will see age restricted content.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23953 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@Sharkinthedark 

On 360, click on MyO2 top left, then under Other, far right, you will see age restricted content.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Sharkinthedark
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did follow it, but the tabs have changed names so are a bit useless, someone below answered how to access it slight_smile 

Message 4 of 4