cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again no network.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was on for a bit and now off again in Belfast!! Could receive texts but the recipient wasn't getting my replies and now phone is off again!! Not good enough.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

http://status.o2.co.uk/ We have heard of folk getting it back then it goes again...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine came back over an hour ago and has been stable - hopefully the fix is rolling out across the network

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes mine came back but still had problems with texts as they were sending but the recipient wasn't getting them although I was getting theirs. I understand O2 is aware of this just wish they were i it sooner as when this happened to me earlier today i was checking online and it said no problem in my area so I was resetting different settings. A waste of time and had to redo my settings. Finding constant signal problems with O2 for 1 1/2 years. Maybe a lot to do with the introduction of 4G as I've changed sims, phones and I constantly get call failure or messages alerting me of missed calls and even those alert messages are late. Not good enough tbh.
Message 4 of 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Someone else was just on about this, could be related
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics