Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: After spending £3000 a year with o2 they can't help me ?

ok , Today i have bit the bullet and contacted o2 customer services at my own expense from overseas (who have been excellent may i add) having totaly given up on customer complaints services . The first lady said she would call me back in 10 mins as she needed to look at my file, I called again after a hour (due to me missing there call possibly to be fair)This time i was put on hold for 6 mins then told the lady they need to deal with me is off work and will contact me tomorrow . Progress with credit to customer services Smiley Very Happy . Total disappointment in customer complaints services ! :robotsad: 2 emails six days and still no reply?
Highlighted
Anonymous

ok , Today i have bit the bullet and contacted o2 customer services at my own expense from overseas (who have been excellent may i add) having totaly given up on customer complaints services . The first lady said she would call me back in 10 mins as she needed to look at my file, I called again after a hour (due to me missing there call possibly to be fair)This time i was put on hold for 6 mins then told the lady they need to deal with me is off work and will contact me tomorrow . Progress with credit to customer services Smiley Very Happy . Total disappointment in customer complaints services ! :robotsad: 2 emails six days and still no reply?

Emailing O2 tends to end up in Asia, stick with calling real people.
O2 needs to overhaul their customer care system..... in fact, most of their systems. Stick with it, but the moment you think the proverbial is being extracted, ditch them!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Well today customer services did contact me as promised , Full credit to Claire who was very polite, helpful and honest with me . She couldnt offer me the deal i wanted but explained the alternatives well ( I can't fault her ) Smiley Very Happy Customer services complains on the other hand ???? day 7 2 emails and still nothing ???. It seems to me people like Claire and departments like customer services are the only good things o2 have to be proud of.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Customer services complaints contacted me today, The gentleman was Extremely knowledgeable on my cotract and my needs also polite and apologetic, I have been offered a new contract from the one customer care could offer me. the new contract is exactly what i wanted on my terms making me 1 extremely happy O2 customer Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy thanks to the customer services team and the cutomer complaints team im more than happy to give another 18 months buisness.
Highlighted
Topics: 569
Solutions: 3,755

Yeah. result!!
Well done, it's been worth the effort and refreshing from the usual 'I'm going to another network' posts.
Glad everything is sorted for you. Smiley Happy