Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: After spending £3000 a year with o2 they can't help me ?

I fear you would wait forever Smiley Sad

Looks like o2 really dont want my £3000 annual business :robotsad: Thats like 7 of there avarage £35 a month customers all in one , :mansurprised:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Looks like o2 really dont want my £3000 annual business :robotsad: Thats like 7 of there avarage £35 a month customers all in one , :mansurprised:

They certainly let themselves down at times, normally spectacularly.
Highlighted
Topics: 48
Kudos: 591
Solutions: 48

They certainly let themselves down at times, normally spectacularly.

Such a shame
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Wouldn't that be ironic, I haven't been unreasonable to o2 and dont want to take my buisness else where ,All i want is help from someone at o2 :robotsad:
Highlighted
Topics: 48
Kudos: 591
Solutions: 48

Wouldn't that be ironic, I haven't been unreasonable to o2 and dont want to take my buisness else where ,All i want is help from someone at o2 :robotsad:

I hope you get everything sorted what you need to and good luck.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Highlighted
Anonymous

WHY HAVE 2 POSTS FROM MY SUBJECT BEEN REMOVED ??????????? :robotindifferent:
Highlighted
Anonymous

WHY HAVE 2 POSTS FROM MY SUBJECT BEEN REMOVED ??????????? :robotindifferent:

Welcome to the world of the moderators. This is not an easy place to express your views. Different moderators have different standards and sometimes O2 forums are almost comical.
There is a certain way you can say things and practice makes perfect. Try not express your views with frustration, you are more likely to step over the line.
I have been moderated to the point of tedium. Try sayin "O2 appears not to care" as opposed to "o2 doesn't care"... that kind of rubbish.
The reality is, particularly as far as these forums are concerned, O2 doesn't care. They are lucky that there are a few regulars that hold it together as they have not invested any finance into staff. If these guys were to walk away from this place, it would become a useless resource.
Highlighted
Anonymous

The two posts were not removed by o2 and should be on here later today Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

The two posts were not removed by o2 and should be on here later today Smiley Very Happy

Eh? Now I am confused.
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

I'm sure there is an issue with posts disappearing other than being removed probably due to a software problem with this forum.
I've seen posts go the very second I've posted them, far too quickly for the mods to have seen them.
I've never heard of any being reinstated though.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1