Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: After spending £3000 a year with o2 they can't help me ?

If that's the case, what I am trying to say is that you must already be paying for the overseas texts as you don't have them taken from your allowance now. If you have no texts left before you travel, then you are already paying somewhere around the £132 you are quoting Smiley Indifferent

I see what your saying now :robotsad: im doomed !!!!
Topics: 576
Solutions: 3,931

Best bet would be emailing from free wi-fi spots but you could be living on McDonalds quarter pounders :mansurprised:
Anonymous

If that's the case, what I am trying to say is that you must already be paying for the overseas texts as you don't have them taken from your allowance now. If you have no texts left before you travel, then you are already paying somewhere around the £132 you are quoting Smiley Indifferent

So you've made a complaint about losing a service you aren't benefiting from? (In fact, because you will have more UK texts, you'll spend less on texts in total on the tariff your objecting to)
Anonymous

So you've made a complaint about losing a service you aren't benefiting from? (In fact, because you will have more UK texts, you'll spend less on texts in total on the tariff your objecting to)

Basically yes, Although my original complaint is more with regards to the service I have recived from the customer care team. It has taken joining this forum to find the information I required, nothing has been explained to me by o2 over three seperate calls with personal account managers.
Anonymous

They did try to get you to change tariff to the more beneficial newer tariff. I suppose the moral is to accept that there may have been a reason for the advisors to all give you the same advice. But I do understand the pressure nowadays to be cynical about motives.
Anonymous

I think this is sorted, but I just want to make a point I have never seen mentioned in our many roaming texts debates in the past.
The op was understandably miffed at losing the 4 for 1 option, without really understanding that he was being charged for at least 600 uk texts anyway, and many more when roaming texts had used the allowance, while these charges would go away with unlimited uk texts.
The 4 for 1 roaming texts were great for people who never ran out of their allowance, but for people like the op who always went over, they effectively each added 48p to your bill (four uk texts that would have been free if you hadn't used one abroad) while a roaming text in Europe is only 11p now, and you cannot get charged for uk texts at all. Rather than adding £132 to the ops bill, the newer tariff should reduce it by at least that margin, if not more as texts aren't being 'wasted'.
Anonymous

I think this is sorted, but I just want to make a point I have never seen mentioned in our many roaming texts debates in the past.
The op was understandably miffed at losing the 4 for 1 option, without really understanding that he was being charged for at least 600 uk texts anyway, and many more when roaming texts had used the allowance, while these charges would go away with unlimited uk texts.
The 4 for 1 roaming texts were great for people who never ran out of their allowance, but for people like the op who always went over, they effectively each added 48p to your bill (four uk texts that would have been free if you hadn't used one abroad) while a roaming text in Europe is only 11p now, and you cannot get charged for uk texts at all. Rather than adding £132 to the ops bill, the newer tariff should reduce it by at least that margin, if not more as texts aren't being 'wasted'.

I have had some fantastic advice on the forum , My only wish is that o2 could have been as knowledgeabale or helpfull about my contract .
Topics: 48
Kudos: 591
Solutions: 48

[ Edited ]
I think you may have a point there that has alread been raised and is being looked into at o2.
The forum is run by customers and a odd few o2 staff, however more or less people use the forum as they cant get the answer they want when they call o2 customer care which is such a shame.
I can tell u that some of the other networks have much worse customer care, i know and while o2 at present armnt the best, they arnt the worst as well.
I have however noticed that it wasnt as good when i first joined and this is a shame.
he is some info from a website that may interst you in that o2 no they have a problem as they arnt doing well in mystry caller surveys as well and found them trailing in 4th now.
Im not sure if its down to training, support from management or even due to they have grown so fast? One thing i do know, is that they arnt taking this lying down and are going to fight back.
I do know that customer care does differ on the call center you ring though.
Any way article here

http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2011/02/ ... e-up-call/
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Anonymous

[ Edited ]
I think you may have a point there that has alread been raised and is being looked into at o2.
The forum is run by customers and a odd few o2 staff, however more or less people use the forum as they cant get the answer they want when they call o2 customer care which is such a shame.
I can tell u that some of the other networks have much worse customer care, i know and while o2 at present armnt the best, they arnt the worst as well.
I have however noticed that it wasnt as good when i first joined and this is a shame.
he is some info from a website that may interst you in that o2 no they have a problem as they arnt doing well in mystry caller surveys as well and found them trailing in 4th now.
Im not sure if its down to training, support from management or even due to they have grown so fast? One thing i do know, is that they arnt taking this lying down and are going to fight back.
I do know that customer care does differ on the call center you ring though.
Any way article here
http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2011/02/ ... e-up-call/

I wait in hope on day 5 for o2 customer care to contact me , :robotmad: vodafone and orange contacted monday after instore chats on saturday .
Anonymous

I fear you would wait forever Smiley Sad