cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After spending £3000 a year with o2 they can't help me ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
After spending £3000 a year with o2 they can't help me, 10 years of loyal custom! Why am I still (3 days) later waiting for a reply from complaint review service for an issue that I feel can be easily resolved ? Is this email acceptable to a so called platinum customer?
Hello Daniel I'm sorry you couldn't get the deal of your choice. You can call our Upgrades team to talk about this. They're available on 202 (free from any O2 Pay Monthly mobile) or on 0800 1313 136 (free fromlandlines) from 8am to 8pm on weekdays and 8am to 6pm on weekends. If you still want us to cancel your contract, please get back to us and we'll do it for you. Regards ........ Customer Service.
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
I fear you would wait forever 😞

Looks like o2 really dont want my £3000 annual business :robotsad: Thats like 7 of there avarage £35 a month customers all in one , :mansurprised:
Message 21 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like o2 really dont want my £3000 annual business :robotsad: Thats like 7 of there avarage £35 a month customers all in one , :mansurprised:

They certainly let themselves down at times, normally spectacularly.
Message 22 of 35

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

They certainly let themselves down at times, normally spectacularly.

Such a shame
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 23 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wouldn't that be ironic, I haven't been unreasonable to o2 and dont want to take my buisness else where ,All i want is help from someone at o2 :robotsad:
Message 24 of 35

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
Wouldn't that be ironic, I haven't been unreasonable to o2 and dont want to take my buisness else where ,All i want is help from someone at o2 :robotsad:

I hope you get everything sorted what you need to and good luck.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 25 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

WHY HAVE 2 POSTS FROM MY SUBJECT BEEN REMOVED ??????????? :robotindifferent:
Message 26 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

WHY HAVE 2 POSTS FROM MY SUBJECT BEEN REMOVED ??????????? :robotindifferent:

Welcome to the world of the moderators. This is not an easy place to express your views. Different moderators have different standards and sometimes O2 forums are almost comical.
There is a certain way you can say things and practice makes perfect. Try not express your views with frustration, you are more likely to step over the line.
I have been moderated to the point of tedium. Try sayin "O2 appears not to care" as opposed to "o2 doesn't care"... that kind of rubbish.
The reality is, particularly as far as these forums are concerned, O2 doesn't care. They are lucky that there are a few regulars that hold it together as they have not invested any finance into staff. If these guys were to walk away from this place, it would become a useless resource.
Message 27 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
The two posts were not removed by o2 and should be on here later today grin
Message 28 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
The two posts were not removed by o2 and should be on here later today grin

Eh? Now I am confused.
Message 29 of 35

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I'm sure there is an issue with posts disappearing other than being removed probably due to a software problem with this forum.
I've seen posts go the very second I've posted them, far too quickly for the mods to have seen them.
I've never heard of any being reinstated though.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 30 of 35