cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on Cancelling Sim Only Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I recently renewed my contract with o2 (a decision I now regret). I am 14 days into a new 12 month sim only tariff. I would like to leave o2 but I suspect I will incur charges as a result of terminating the contract early.

Does anyone have experience of this and can they advise on charges I can expect? When would be the earliest I could leave without penalty charges?

Thanks,

Ben

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

Hi Ben.

Unfortunately you appear to be beyond the period where you can cancel this contract without penalty now so to do so would incur a charge of your line rental times the number of months remaining on the contract. You would be able to leave without incurring a fee at the end of the contract.

Can I ask why you regret the decision?

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

Hi Ben.

Unfortunately you appear to be beyond the period where you can cancel this contract without penalty now so to do so would incur a charge of your line rental times the number of months remaining on the contract. You would be able to leave without incurring a fee at the end of the contract.

Can I ask why you regret the decision?

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 2 of 2