cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjustment Charge

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have an adjustment charge of £30 added to this months bill.

Adjustment charges are defined as "One-off charges that are not covered within your tariff and any credits, refunds or cash returns. Examples of these include bill re-print charges and discretionary credits."

I do not recall having any of these done. What is my adjustment charge for?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will have to call and ask customer services - we aren't them and cannot see your bill http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will have to call and ask customer services - we aren't them and cannot see your bill http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are but customers here. Live Chat would be the best bet
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous! How are you doing this week? slight_smile Did you find out what the adjustment charge was for in the end? It would be lovely to hear back from you.

Message 4 of 4