cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have tow phone one for me and one for my Son. Both I belive are on a business account. I can seem to be able to register his phone on the website and see the bills/amend/upgrade - 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If it is a business account I'd give customer service a call on 8002 for them to look into it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi I have tow phone one for me and one for my Son. Both I belive are on a business account. I can seem to be able to register his phone on the website and see the bills/amend/upgrade - 

Hello @Anonymous

Are you the business account administrator? I have found this info for you: Business > Help > Account > Manage Users:

• To manage users in My Account you'll need to register on My O2 Business and select the account you want to view if you have access to more than one.
  • You can only add additional accounts if you have administrator access. Contact your account administrator to find out more.

Hope this helps! Please let us know in case we could help you further Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 3