Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Charges

Jasco
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, I bought some items using my phone. O2 said I needed to pay them, so went to make additional payment section under the additional charges section and payed the money. However, it looks like they took the money off the device plan and not the additional charges which still show as being owed.

How do I get that money set against the additional charges and not the plan, otherwise I am effectively paying a lot in one month?

Cheers J.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

You need to call O2 then choose any of the options, fraud etc
Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
The best number to get through seems to be
0800 587 4005
Download and use Skpe to call any of the free numbers
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Jasco You will need to speak to customer service. All numbers available are in the link below. From other posts it appears that 0800 587 4005 gets you through quickest.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Jasco just checking on you. Did you get this sorted? Or do you still have trouble with this issue?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4