Did you mean: 

Adding an apple watch

Kerrie6215
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi slight_smile
Not sure if anyone on here can help me, don’t really want to bother ringing up as it’s not urgent. I have a few lines on my account and direct debit is set up. Yet when I try to add a watch and select the number to link it too, it tells me I don’t have a pay monthly account? Am a little confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks slight_smile
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Kerrie6215 

Are they business or personal accounts?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Kerrie6215
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They are personal
Message 3 of 7

O2Adnan
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 30 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

the number you link it to needs to be an iPhone tariff on a refresh or standard plan or a sim only plan with an iPhone data allowance

do you think it's possible that the line you are trying to add it to is not one of the above?

signature
Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Hopefully one of our Gurus will know?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Kerrie6215
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They are all iPhones so not sure. I have one watch already linked to a number, the numbers all showed then. This time there’s no numbers showing just a message saying I need to have a pay monthly account?
Message 6 of 7

O2Adnan
  • 30 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

sounds like a call to customer service is your best option as without looking into your account, its all guesswork, 202 from your mobile will hopefully get it resolved

signature
Message 7 of 7