cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active O2 mobile number shows as disconnected bill on login to o2 and not visible to o2 apps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone else had the following issue with O2?

Each timeI login as me on the O2 website or the my O2 applidation for Android,  my usb mobile data penstick is accessible but my mobile phone which I upgraded 4 weeks ago is missing or listed as disconnected bill.

Customer services keep telling me that everything's fine on their screens but I cannot see or manage my phone account at all but mysteriously I get the last bill when clicking disconnected bill. The standard response has been to reset my account password each time & its doesn't do a thing and even registering three different e-mails for my O2 account has not fixed anything.  No one at customer services has askedme to screenshot what I see so the back-end teams can check my account in the back-end systems to see if there is a missing account flag or link.

This is an unfunny time wasting joke which renders me completely unable to view or manage my account regards allowances, bolt-ons, calls made or view my bill which is doubly annoying as  I am abroad with no ability to check or control my bill for my O2 mobile and 4 months later is not fixed & customer services either are clueless or unwilling to progress this with the back office teams even though I have asked for the account to be checked in full.

Any ideas on who to talk too so I can get this figured out & resolved?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This isn't right and if O2 won't help you need to make a complaint:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you have been using Live Chat who are Ok for Low level General Enquiries not connected to Accounts/Upgrades to try and resolve this, then please think about ringing 02 Customer Services on 202 to get assistance.

Message 2 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This isn't right and if O2 won't help you need to make a complaint:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive had my monthly contract for 23 months now and it has always said diconnected bill ive asked them in the o2 shop and online and they said everything was fine my fone still worked n payment was always made so i never questioned it any more until i tried to ungraded today which he said in the o2 shop i cud do online as they didnt have the phone in stock i wanted in shop but with it being disconnected i apparently have no account to upgrade online....so if u ever figure it out let me no

Message 4 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Are you logging in with your correct account details?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have this problem. It's so frustrating, customer services have made so many promises to me that they will resolve it and call me back and have let me down every time. I'm leaving 02 for good now because I'm so frustrated with them and find the service shocking. 

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's a shame they couldn't sort it for you before it got to the point of leaving, but good luck with your new provider.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

HAve you ever made a direct written complaint to complaintreviewservice@o2.com ?

A bit late now but after so many months there is no way I could ever be that patient.

Message 8 of 8