cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Anonymous
Not applicable
Despite paying my bill on time every month, I am getting problems. Today, I can't receive or make calls! Will anything have been done at O2's end? My bill is £85 this month, but sometimes it is £200+. I phone Southern Ireland and New Zealand regularly is there a provider that could provide a easier tarif to operate than O2's? I would move away in a flash if there was a more flexible tarif.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous As we have no access to your account we can't advise you on those issues. You need to contact Cusomer Services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Also check if there is a mast down in your area https://status.o2.co.uk/

You could also take your sim out and clean it gently, reinsert and reboot the phone. Obviously we can't advise you on here about other networks. Coverage will be dependent on many factors  Just try some Payg sims from other networks and see if anything improves...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You could download WhatsApp or FB Messenger which would be free but make sure the recipient has the apps too

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
O2 also do an international sim which offers good rates abroad.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

we are sorry to hear that you had problems! Did you get them fixed?

Please let us know in case we can help you Feedback

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 6