cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account in error, uanble to get O2 to correct

Anonymous
Not applicable

My account is in error, it is saying I have an outstanding balance of £32+, I have since had mu 10th contact wit various O2 staff on live chat on Cust Support 202 and via a complaint procedure. Just 3 hours ago I was assured by the last person on the 202 line that he has sent an email confirming my monthly charge is £13 and not £19, as is being shown on my account online.

That way if there is a query, I would have some evidence of what my actual monthly charge should be and prevent any future confusion about the payment. He also said he will update my account so that it now reflected the correct state. I said I would wait on this before setting up the DDM which O2 has cancelled or refrained from collecting they still have this numner linked to two others.

Can O2 correct my account balance please so that I can set up the DDM knowing the correct amount will be debited from my bank. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Sorry @Anonymous but you aren't talking to O2 here so no one can correct anything for you.

Please call cs directly http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Sorry @Anonymous but you aren't talking to O2 here so no one can correct anything for you.

Please call cs directly http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes unfortunately only customer service can help.please persevere on 202 until you get this sorted. I see you have already have an ongoing complaint. Have you tried resolver?

We work with Resolver, a free to use, independent complaints service. You can raise your complaint using their simple online process, and we’ll work with them to resolve it for you, as quickly as possible.

To find out more about the way Resolver work and what they can help with, or to contact them, visit the Resolver website.

Message 3 of 3