Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account in credit

Shirl79
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey there,  my O2 account is in credit due to being billed for something I didn't have and I had to pay for and has been credited on this months bill and also for my old phone i traded in and by mistake asked for an account credit instead of it being refunded to me.

How do I request a refund?  Can it be done online or do I have to call CS.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Shirl79 If it's contract... you will be better off contacting customer services to arrange a credit.

They may put it towards your next bill, or are able to send you a cheque. Call between 8-8.30am

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Shirl79 If it's contract... you will be better off contacting customer services to arrange a credit.

They may put it towards your next bill, or are able to send you a cheque. Call between 8-8.30am

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
If the phone has been traded in then they may not refund you as they would likely have to send the phone back to you in theory
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

HI @Shirl79 Wave Please let us know how you get on with this - did the advice above help you sort it out or did you find out more from Customer service about this credit? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4