cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account details

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to change the contact details on my account. I have recently upgraded my phone, the account is currently in my fathers name. However, now the direct debit is in my name therefore i would like to recieve the emails of my billing and have the contract in my name for future credit rating purposes. Thanks, Emma

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can’t change to your name unless you upgrade or replace the contract with a new one.
You really should have done this when you just renewed it unfortunately.
You should be able to change the email address though by logging into your MyO2 and changing your username which is your email address o2 use to contact you on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can’t change to your name unless you upgrade or replace the contract with a new one.
You really should have done this when you just renewed it unfortunately.
You should be able to change the email address though by logging into your MyO2 and changing your username which is your email address o2 use to contact you on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, please do take a look at the advice above from MI5. Let us know if you have any further questions. Or if you need any additional help with how to change the email address?

Thanks @MI5 for the info! 

Message 3 of 3