Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account blocked

Michael1997
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all hopeing for some help or advice as im at a dead end i have a o2 sim only contract for a few months now no problem with it i added 2 phone contracts to my account on monday 1 got acceptedand one got declined no big deal the phone was due to get delivered on tuseday which never happened o2 has requestedthe phone sent back to them i contacted o2 regarding this and they told me they cant do anything as my account has been blocked for fraud along with that they says someone would contact me within 24hrs that never happened called again and told i had to wait another 24hrs so i did which what a suprise no call i called again today and im now being told this will take around 30-45 working days to resolve i have a pregnant wife who is due a baby in the next two weeks and she has no way of contacting me while im at work yet o2 dont seem to care about that as its not there problem.

Sorry for the long post just hoping someone would be able to give me some advice or help in some way as they wont even let me put in a complant 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23230 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3696 Solutions

@O2Lisa or @O2Daniel can you please assist @Michael1997?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@Michael1997 I’ll message you privately and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Michael1997
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you 

Message 4 of 4