Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and billing

Anton95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had came to an end of a phone contract with o2. And asked them to end the contract for that particular phone. But they have closed my contract for my Apple Watch also. They had demanded full payment for the Apple Watch. I had called up customer service and explained the situation. They said there is nothing they can do unless I re open my phone contract. In which I have done, they are now still charging me for the full amount of my Apple Watch and also billing me for the phone contract Iv already paid off. Also amongst this rubbish, I was told everything had been taken care of and my now next best option is to opt in for a may monthly sim only contract that I signed up to under the impression that my problem was taken care of. But as of today I have learned this is not the case and no one On the phone seems to understand a word I’m saying.
To clarify, I completed a 24 month phone contract with o2, I also had an Apple Watch on contract that I did not pay off, they closed both accounts and demanded the outstanding balance for the Apple Watch.
They said the only way they could reverse this, is if I opened up my contract again. This did not work and now getting billed for the full payment for Apple Watch, my usual payment for the phone that I was paying and also a pay monthly sim only. o2 customer service have become lazy. This is not due to corona virus, all they wanted to do was have me take out another contract under the impression my problems were taken care of. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can take this please. Thanks, Anton
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anton95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
*i wanted the Apple Watch payments to carry on as usual
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anton95 We are all customers, so all we can do is provide you with this link. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

All the numbers for O2 are available within the link. Perhaps the Payment Management Team are the ones to speak to.

You can also lodge a complaint using Resolver, which has produced good results for some. The link to Resolver is here: https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/o2-complaints?territory_id=5

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3