Did you mean: 

Accessing my contract as i need to claim a new phone on insurance due to theft

lewis999
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

two weeks ago my phone was stolen from me. Luckily i have insurance, but in order for them to send me a new phone they need to see proof of my contract. I have contacted o2 but they are taking so long to send it to me. Is there any way i can access it online? As i have a very important interview on Friday and it is vital i get a new phone. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
All your order details should be in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 under your recent orders section.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
All your order details should be in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 under your recent orders section.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions
@lewis999 Have you also reported the theft to the police? I believe that in order to claim on your insurance you will need a crime number. Did O2 put a bar on your account or issue you with a new SIM?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@lewis999If they are still waiting for this info, I would guess you stand little or no chance of getting a phone by Friday..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @lewis999 how are you getting on with this? Did you get the proof of contract you needed for your insurance claim? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5