Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted or declined?

Benny1981
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi everyone possibly a question you get every single day but I’m confused. I applied for an iPhone around 7am yesterday and paid £100 upfront cost to select the tariff best for me. I ticked all t and c on the application etc, i then had a screen that says your order is complete with an order number. I also chose to collect from store and it said it would be ready on 20/11.

I have had no emails whatsoever confirming anything nor declining. Can not access my 02 yet. Upfront fee has been taken from my account.

So is there a timeframe to be declined, do 02 decline straight away or not? Never had an issue with credit before, just applied for a new phone for my 16 year old for Christmas, just need to find out if I have it if not I need to try elsewhere thanks.

Ps I applied with 02 as my kids are frequent concert goers and the 02 priority is def something I would benefit from. Thanks
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144291 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27658 Solutions
They all start ms.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Benny1981 wrote:
I’ve just found my order number I took a screen shot and didn’t realise it begins with ms if that helps at all

@Benny1981 Even if you had the entire order number it wouldn't help anyone here at all. This is not customer service. You need to call.

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 14

Benny1981
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou I called and they’ve advise order is complete and I should be able to collect from Monday 19th email will come when dispatched thanks all
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benny1981 Your very welcome & welcome to the forum 

Message 14 of 14