Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abnormal/fraudulent billing from 02 (xxxxxxxxxxx

Olokosu1011
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want to bring to attention the abnormal/fraudulent billing from 02 for the month of August,I did notice,an abnormal billing of £39.37 twice on samday,  13/8/2021. bringing the total to £80.00 excluding VAT. I whant to start clearly that this is a fraudulent billing no calls not made from my phone number to this number by me or any other person, as a matter of urgency I will appreciate if the total money of £120,00 that was deducted from my account be refunded immediately to avoid my account going to over draft. I most expresses my dissatisfaction about your service in 02, I did strangely ask that my phone be capped,from all international phone numbers and any numbers that changes extra cost, but due to incompetence of 02, chooses to break the team of this contract, I beging to understand that 02 is notfit for purposes by not keeping to my arrangement of terms of my contract.

[mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

John  Olokosu 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

Hi @Olokosu1011 - this is not Customer Services, nobody here can access your account. You need to call O2 Customer Services, around 08:15 UK times is the best time to call, all numbers are in here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

Hi @Olokosu1011 - this is not Customer Services, nobody here can access your account. You need to call O2 Customer Services, around 08:15 UK times is the best time to call, all numbers are in here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2