cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A sim I don't even use

Anonymous
Not applicable
About a year ago I had an iPhone 5 with the company three! It was only a week old I got it water damaged! And at the time I didn't take insurance out on the product so to save me paying one big bulk of money I couldn't afford, I ordered a new iphone 5 and got an O2 sim! The problem is I put in my three sim because I preferred that contract and the guy at the shop said I could do it anyway! I pay the monthly bill but the problem is I can not access the account and see how long I have left on this contract because I never used the O2 sim and I don't even know where the sim is so I don't know the number to the SIM card, and to access the account in need the sim number! So how do I go about being able to find out information about the account? Also I will be changing from three when that contract runs out because they just have rubbish customer service !
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
The iPhones purchased from CPW are in a semi unlocked state.

They lock out to the first sim inserted.

So if your moving from 3 you'll need to get then to unlock it.

Try another network SIM card in it to see if it accepts it or not is the ultimate test.
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hope you get this sorted.
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your help
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're most welcome. wink
Message 14 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good luck and welcome slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15