cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A nightmare!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive just spent nearly 2 hrs in an o2 shop. I had an upgrade yesterday, via a telephone call, was told the old contract would end (even though I still had til July this year to go), & Ive been told by the shop that I actually have 2 contracts going!!! Computors down apparently & cannot get in touch til tomorrow. Im fuming Ive feel Ive been lied to & Im really, really confused!!!! Has anyone else had this? Think Im just going to send the phone back & go to EE. Ive been with o2 for 12 years, never had this before. Any help will be gratefully received

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Computors down apparently & cannot get in touch til tomorrow.

Im fuming Ive feel Ive been lied to & Im really, really confused!!!!

===

Will you give an update here on 4 Mar 2017  to what happened when computers got back up and running and you speak again with 02 to get latest with your account?

Suggest this because:

I had an upgrade yesterday, via a telephone call, was told the old contract would end (even though I still had til July this year to go), & Ive been told by the shop that I actually have 2 contracts going!!!

Perhaps the main 02 computers havent being able to update your new and old contract status yet why 2 contracts are showing on the shop computers Smiley Indifferent

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Or, if the contract (Refresh maybe) hasn't been closed off yet due to final payment being taken by DD, therefore the two contracts are still 'Live' until the old one is paid off and that then would close and leave just the one live account
Message 12 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 124345 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Or, if the contract (Refresh maybe) hasn't been closed off yet due to final payment being taken by DD, therefore the two contracts are still 'Live' until the old one is paid off and that then would close and leave just the one live account

Good point. One contract would need to be showing a zero balance ...even then it could take a week or so to update in My O2. As long as you arent being charged for 2 contracts when one has ended you should be fine...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13