cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A little help with a few things

Anonymous
Not applicable

So basically my contract ends on the 16th of March, it is a 24 month contract with a Blackberry Torch which was done through Carphone Warehouse, and midway through I brought a friends iPhone 3GS due to me just not getting on with the Blackberry.

So I'm now aproaching the end of the road, and I'm wanting a Nexus 4 and lacking the patience to wait till my contract ends. My plan is order my Nexus 4 on a new contract then cancel my current contract asap. My question is, how do I go about doing this and would the charges to cancel be a big number. This is my first contract so I'm sorry if these sound like basic questions.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Welcome to the forums:)

Do you wish to keep the same number?

The charges will be your monthly bill -bolt ons times how long you have left on the contract.

Eg if your montly bill is £25 without bolt ons you'd currently be charged £50 to terminate it 2 months early.

I will say the nexus 4 does seem to have a long waiting time they're very popular phones and seem to be out of stock a lot so could take a while to get to you.

Hope this helps?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will pay your basic line rental cost times by the number of months remaining. So if £20 a month for 3 months it will be £60.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Welcome to the forums:)

Do you wish to keep the same number?

The charges will be your monthly bill -bolt ons times how long you have left on the contract.

Eg if your montly bill is £25 without bolt ons you'd currently be charged £50 to terminate it 2 months early.

I will say the nexus 4 does seem to have a long waiting time they're very popular phones and seem to be out of stock a lot so could take a while to get to you.

Hope this helps?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 3