Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A couple questions about billing and click and collect

AR1694
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey I'm new to click and collect, I just ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max and was wondering firstly, do I get my SIM card delivered to me or do I collect that alongside my device? I know the question sounds dumb but I just want to be sure beforehand. 

Also in regards to billing, I used Barclays card to pay upfront but have my Wise (previously TransferWise) account set up for the monthly payments. I don't know if that's allowed or not as they did reject payment with my Wise card when I attempted to pay upfront cost. Please let me know and I apologise in advance if anyone finds this question dumb or annoying. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@AR1694 

Your sim will come with the phone.

Payments are taken from the account linked to your card, so if it was accepted as part of the process it means that O2 are happy with the payment method.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@AR1694 

Your sim will come with the phone.

Payments are taken from the account linked to your card, so if it was accepted as part of the process it means that O2 are happy with the payment method.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2