cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£7600 bill from 02 businesses

Anonymous
Not applicable
In past 5 or 6 years together with my lady have 2 acounts in 02. One ordinary and one business. On businesses ac we got 2 mob numbers linked together. Second business number is used ocasionally when needed.
Every single minute or data been always taken from main bussiness number.
In May second buisness mobile been active for around 2 weeks. By data usage reading from mobile we use around 350mb of data in this time. We dont recive any information by sms from 02 as usually happend in situation like this that we use all of mb. No internet cut off as in situation like this happend or any info that's something bad and costly comming.
Recive today bill for £7600 for May.
We are devastated ; (
Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That sounds excessive @Anonymous However we have no access to your accounts so you need to ring CS and speak to them about it http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus or 8002 for business

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 37

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
thats scarry, have you tried calling up to check maybe if there was an error or even if they will wave a large part of this. I assume from what you have said the cost is for data?
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 3 of 37

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Which country did you use the data in?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 37

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Wow!That is really scary if you were in the UK. Overseas at £6/MB I can believe it. Please clarify with them on 8002.

Message 5 of 37

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'd suggest it was completely impossible if in the UK.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 37

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Sounds like this was data and usage overseas. Can you confirm where you were?
Message 7 of 37

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 8 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
All data use in uk in 15miles radius from my home. I don't have an idea how it can be possible. I use alot of data but at home from my wifi router. On my ordinary o2 number i dont pass usually 3gig in a month time and in this case is less than 2 weeks. My love got heart problems and this stress just make it worse drastically.
Its over 7.5k what is her 5 months income right now. Possibly for some ppl here 7k is nothing but for us is one year rent or a new nice car. It's strange that o2 even alow to do bill like this. By this what is on ther web they keep eyes on used data and inform customer. They always do untill now.
Message 9 of 37

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

On your bill did it say what the charges were for (calls, texts, data)?

As a follow up, it does show just the two handsets that you have (ie, there haven't been extra handsets added to your account)?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 37