Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 month free airtime

Lw1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I took out then new contract for my daughters 02 phone one of the leading reasons for me doing it early her birthday been in May is the offer of the 6 month free airtime and also the Samsung watch deal. I placed the order but have since received a bill of 17.49 which was for her previous tariff. I'm suspecting that alot of people have had the same issue and have not automatically received the free air time like was advertised when purchasing new air time plan and phones. Her sim card was upgrade straight away to the new tariff selected so why is this happening and how do I get o2 to correct this.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lw1 

The free airtime is discounted from you bill via a bolt on.

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lw1 

The free airtime is discounted from you bill via a bolt on.

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Lyd_212
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same issue. Just rang o2 and they’re trying to gaslight me saying that it said 6 months free Apple Music, not airtime. I know for a fact they were doing the January sale and offering 6 months free airtime. Feel like I’ve been completely scammed.

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 4 of 4