Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

500mb limit?

hie everyone, was seriously considering using an 02 prepay, mainly because i want to use the data on my handset, as i already have vodafone, which am happy with on contract, so needed a second line which would be pay as you go. Now i believe that 02 and vodafone have reasonable network coverage, so was going to go with 02, but 500mb, limit thats too little on an iphone if yuo are a heavy user like me, i mean tmobile have one for 5 pounds, and its unlimited i think the fair usage policy on it is about 3gigabytes and its pay as you go but i wanted 02, cause i believe its a bigger network than tmobile but 500mb is disapointing.
Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,850
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

500mb limit?

[ Edited ]
which payg tariff?

is that text and web?

There is this bolton for £10.00 the iphone web/wifi for iphone http://www.o2.co.uk/explore/tariffs/bol ... /o2webwifi unlimited as it says
no 500mb cap
can you link to the tmobile £5.00 payg add on as all I can find is pay monthly
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

500mb limit?

Ok am not on a computer but what you want to ask tmobile is for there 5 pound Internet booster which gives yu a whole month of unlimited usage and been tethering on it everything it's briliant and they also have a 20 pound unlimited for 6 months which is just data on it's own which is value for money and these are called Internet booster packs got mine in store though. So the iPhone pay as go tariff you qouted above is definatly pure unlimited?.
Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,850
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

500mb limit?

[ Edited ]
On o2 the iphone dedicated payg bolton is unlimited apart from the t&C that say no continious streaming etc affecting others no cap.

I still am confused as to the tmobile payg tariff you point to as cannot find it on the website. http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-p ... /boosters/ only shows a 5 day booster for payg at £2.50 per 5 days but paymonthly has things you mention http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-p ... mbi/plans/ So confused to your comparisons.

I got this in paymonthly
Internet on your phone

Get internet & email anywhere. Internet: £7.50/month or £5.00/month for duration of plan, 1GB fair use. Mobile Broadband Plus: £12.50/month or £10.00/month for duration of plan, 3GB fair use.

So that would work out at £20 a month for 3gb fair use and 100mins and unlimited text.
or
O2 simplicity 700 mins 1400 text and free unlimited web bolton £20.00 no data cap

I have no intention of moving just trying to understand your question and answers.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

500mb limit?

I know for some strange reason the two offers that I mentioned are not online even on the brochure that I took instore the 5pounder a month and 20pound unlimited for 6 months is not shown online or on the brochure don't know whether it's a marketing error or some strategic technique but it's definatly there that's why I said I had to go in the tmobile branch in my town to get these so you might have to go into the branch or ring them up and say my friend is on a 5 pound a month unlimited Internet booster and I believe the code that I used after topping up my fiver was 241 I believe so if they say it's not there just mention this code because how it works is you need to top up in my cas it was a fiver then I text the code 241 to get it so had I topped the 20pound and used the relevant code I would have been set for 6 months so just use this information thannks it's definatly there.
Highlighted
Anonymous

500mb limit?

And just to mention this is pay as you go.