cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g

Anonymous
Not applicable
Since i upgraded my contract i havnt had more than h+ internet signal...iv checked on the website and it says i should have good signal indoors and out.
I was on o2 b4 and never had a problem.
I found a 4g set up page but keep getting an error message when i put my number in. What else can i try?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

As you've upgraded its more than possible they haven't switched on 4G on your account. Call them, not chat, and ask them to check. Also ask them to check you have the correct data bolt on. 

Common I'm afraid when upgrading. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

As you've upgraded its more than possible they haven't switched on 4G on your account. Call them, not chat, and ask them to check. Also ask them to check you have the correct data bolt on. 

Common I'm afraid when upgrading. 

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought H+ was 4G

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the clarification @jonsie

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
As jonsie says, it's not unheard of time before pit on the wrong data bolt on so a good idea to call on 202 to get it checked.
There should be no need to use the 4g setup page anymore as all accounts are now 4g anyway.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6