cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g takes balance

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm on 4g pay and go. Is it normal that O2 takes 15 pounds of my credit every month I top up ?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sometimes the text to tell you your allowances have been refreshed does not come through straight away although the allowances should be showing as refreshed.

I'd suggest you ring CS on 4445 to just check or use the Live Chat facility found in the contact us tab at the bottom of the forum page.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Yes I'm on the same Payg tariff.

If You look in your myo2 app or the online myo2 you will see an anniversary date. This is when your current remaining allowances are refreshed for your new set and £15 is taken to pay for them.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok but I have 15 on my phone now but it hasn't given my free stuff or taken the money off me. It should of updated today
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sometimes the text to tell you your allowances have been refreshed does not come through straight away although the allowances should be showing as refreshed.

I'd suggest you ring CS on 4445 to just check or use the Live Chat facility found in the contact us tab at the bottom of the forum page.
Message 4 of 5

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

What does it say on your MyO2 when you log in?  Is today definately the anniversary date?

Usually you will get a text reminder a few days before the anniversary date and it will tell you the date that the credit will be taken from your new phone and the allowances reset.

Message 5 of 5