Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4Gb of data anyone....?

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Looks like tariff review has increased the data limits on some tariffs https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tariffs/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes thats intresting mind you its £15 more than the one with 2gb seems a bit steep to me

Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
True, but it's a move in the right direction....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is does make me wonder though if everyone suddenly had 4gb would the network cope

Message 4 of 9

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It is does make me wonder though if everyone suddenly had 4gb would the network cope

I used to push at least 7GB on my own every month, network will cope just fine tongue

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes thats intresting mind you its £15 more than the one with 2gb seems a bit steep to me

Just before the refresh the £46 On & On was unlimited calls / text and 2GB, so in comparison with the new version, thats 2GB more data for a whopping £1 more tongue

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
The more Gb the merrier !
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@version7point0 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I used to push at least 7GB on my own every month, network will cope just fine tongue

@Anonymous wrote:

Just before the refresh the £46 On & On was unlimited calls / text and 2GB, so in comparison with the new version, thats 2GB more data for a whopping £1 more tongue

Yes im not saying it wasnt but now its £15 more for 2gb extra which is a lot or I think it is anyway but it will suit some people

Message 7 of 9

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

The £32 tariff that compares to only allows for a limited selection of phones for free though.

In my expereince (more than likely a location specific one) people will pay a higher amount per month as long as they get the phone they want for free and disregard what they are actually getting in terms of a tariff.

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea why its not available on simplicity?

Message 9 of 9