cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£311 bill not my fault?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a e mail and text today to say my bill was over £300. My normal bill for the last three years is about £18 to £22.....when I checked I was apparently connected to the number 01414194380 number for 23hrs.27mins and 23 seconds.......running up the bill of £311......obviously I received and made calls to friends and family during this period of time and my phone worked as normal  I also never had any numbers on hold......can anyone tell me what the hell is going on.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  This is a customer to customer forum and we have no access to your account details here.

You will need to call CS on 202 tomorrow to talk to them.

We do not advise using Live Chat for account issues. Hope you get it sorted soon

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  This is a customer to customer forum and we have no access to your account details here.

You will need to call CS on 202 tomorrow to talk to them.

We do not advise using Live Chat for account issues. Hope you get it sorted soon

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Have you spoken to customer service on 202 about this?

Have you knowingly received a call from this number? It appears to be a marketing company after googling it.

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes they are looking into it but they seemed to think I have called them.

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK just wanted to know if any other customers have had a similar problem.cheers anyway.

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Let's hope common sense prevails. Seems to be marketing calls ref Vodafone. I'm sure they will realise that no one of sound mind would normally talk for 23 hours on one particular call especially to a marketing company.

Let us know the outcome please.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do thanks very much for help.

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
23 hours on a call to Vodafone? Sounds about right for their CS lol.

Seriously though, if an inbound call and you were in the uk at the time why would you be charged?

If however you made the call, I note you say you made other calls during the period. A quick look at your account by CS should identify that in which case surely case proven?

Please let us know how this works out. ..
Message 8 of 8