Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day rolling sim only contract and 30 day notice

Alexecwhite
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just wanted to confirm, I’ve upgraded to a 30 day rolling sim only contract as I needed the service just for a few extra weeks. I’ve received the confirmation the order has gone through to complete and I’m now on that tariff.

For my 30 day notice would I then also give that today or do I have to wait for a certain time to pass before the notice can be given with it only just going through.

Because I know sometimes some companies say you need the services to have been used for 30 days the length of the contract before requesting to cancel.

I do NOT need the number either so I won’t require a PAC or anything.

Any ideas on when my notice can be given?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Alexecwhite 

30 days notice is no longer required.

You just pay for what's used.

If you don't want your number, just request your STAC and give to new provider.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Alexecwhite 

30 days notice is no longer required.

You just pay for what's used.

If you don't want your number, just request your STAC and give to new provider.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Alexecwhite
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5

Ok thank you and what if I don’t want to give a STAC over to any provider, as it’s a data sim from a tablet.

Just a normal 30 day notice?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

Just call and cancel at anytime @Alexecwhite 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 4 of 4