cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Replacement phones in one week

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know if i am posting in the correct place but i just wanted to vent some anger.

Since friday the 8th of march I have recieved 3 replacement phones for my HTC one x from o2 insure.

The first phone i received had issues with the touch screen  keyboard, the 2nd phone i recieved friday the 15th turned itself off saturday night and would not turn back on, and my 3rd phone that i recieved today constantly disconnects from my Wifi even though im 7 meters away from my router.

After spending most of my past week recieveing, spending a day customising and then having to return the phones im pee'd off!

On top of it all now o2 insure will collect my 3rd replacement tomorrow to take back and "test" which means i won't have a phone till friday / saturday (hopefully).

Id rather they just keep the damn phone and offer me a different phone like a samsung or anything that actually works. but instead they keep taking these broken phones they are sending me and returning another broken phone to me.

Is this grounds to cancel my contract without being forced to pay off the rest of it? Id rather take out another contract and get a better phone.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Did you ask for compensation?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you get a replacement battery
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
i asked for compensation and was told there was nothin they could do as "these things happen"
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
i got a new phone
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's good, did they replace it or you went & bought one
Message 15 of 15