cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20gb plan with free 12 month sun+ and 6 free cinema tickets

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I am still to receive any text or emails about how to get the sun+ activated or my free cinema tickets I was told by one of the online chat people that I would be emailed this but I haven't received it
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try here mate http://www.o2.co.uk/sun-goals
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm wondering if Customer Service on 202 can help if the link draws a blank.
Message 3 of 6

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I was supposed to get that too but as it is The Sun and I am from Liverpool - I don't want it. Shirty

I hope that you sort it out soon as I know it is annoying being promised incentives to join a certain tariff and not getting them.

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@gemz4the1 wrote:

I was supposed to get that too but as it is The Sun and I am from Liverpool - I don't want it. Shirty

Although I'm not from Liverpool, same reason for not reading or subscribing to this piece of tabloid garbage journalism. People have long memories!

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@gemz4the1 wrote:

Although I'm not from Liverpool, same reason for not reading or subscribing to this piece of tabloid garbage journalism. People have long memories!

Indeed they do....Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6