cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 separate data sim and paymothy sim signed up on the same account.

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered 2 sim cards witch a date sim and a paymuthly sim and I had a email saying they are on there way but when I go onto the my o2 I can only see about my paymothy sim but there is nuthing on my o2 about the data sim. Dose anyone know why that is?

LGreenwood
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35219 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

I think you've ordered one PAYG SIM, one that needs to be topped-up every month, using a BIG BUNDLE (those can be ordered for free) and as far as I know, the Data SIM would be a Contract tariff, which requires you to sign up to a rolling 30-day, 12-month or 2-year contract, @Luke30 - this would explain why you are only seeing one in your MyO2 - unless I am mistaken.

A PAYG SIM order appears like this in your past orders:

1641448984584.jpg

A Contract SIM appears like this:

Screenshot_20220106-055912.png

Or you have ordered 2 X PAYG SIMs, but only one order is showing or has been processed.

It is also possible that I may have completely misunderstood your question 🙄😉

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35219 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

I think you've ordered one PAYG SIM, one that needs to be topped-up every month, using a BIG BUNDLE (those can be ordered for free) and as far as I know, the Data SIM would be a Contract tariff, which requires you to sign up to a rolling 30-day, 12-month or 2-year contract, @Luke30 - this would explain why you are only seeing one in your MyO2 - unless I am mistaken.

A PAYG SIM order appears like this in your past orders:

1641448984584.jpg

A Contract SIM appears like this:

Screenshot_20220106-055912.png

Or you have ordered 2 X PAYG SIMs, but only one order is showing or has been processed.

It is also possible that I may have completely misunderstood your question 🙄😉

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2