Did you mean: 

2 phones on one account - only one showing

Grooster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I’m having trouble and going around in circles.

I have had two phones on one account for years, basically my wife’s and my daughter. For years, when I logged in, I could choose from a drop down menu which mobile number I wanted to manage. 
Now when I log in, I can only see one phone account.

I do know from searching that O2 changed things so that you can only have one phone on one account, so I have tried to make a new account registering my wife’s email address under the other phones number but when I do it says that this number is already registered to an account.

I’ve tried everything and going around in circles. Both phone contracts have ended and I need to upgrade my daughters, the one I have no access too.

Does anybody have any suggestions.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148877 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28444 Solutions

@Grooster 

Try the below steps to try and re-link your accounts?

Login to My O2 with the newly created account

From the My O2 drop-down menu select 'Manage your details'

Your delegates

Add Delegate

Enter details and add Delegate for the other account

You will then get an email to your associated email account, follow the link in this email.

Read the details and accept.

Enter information and submit.

Both accounts should then show on your original login.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Grooster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can’t do that because my wife cannot open an account. She needs to add a mobile number. When we do it says that the number is already registered to an account. My account but it doesn’t show.

I get emails to my email address for both the phones so I know they are both registered to me.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148877 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28444 Solutions

@Grooster 

1) You can use alternative email to gain access. Give this to O2.

2) Or you can also request the original email to be released from the original account, and this can then be added to the migrated 360 account (this can take up to 28 days, however should be done sooner) 

This is a customer to customer community, not O2, so we cannot access your account, sorry.

You need to contact O2.

Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (X) (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (contract) 4445 or 0344 8090222 (PAYG)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4