Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 direct debits and only 1 phone!

JOS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After deciding to forensically check through my statements I’ve noticed I’ve been billed twice a month by O2. One is definitely for my monthly package along with the phone but I have no idea what the other is for and it’s been going on for quite some time. I’m not very technically minded, I prefer to speak to someone. 
I’ve searched through all the help pages and keep going around in circles. Could I be paying for someone else’s bill?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144316 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@JOS 

There is one direct debit for the phone and another for the airtime Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144316 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@JOS 

There is one direct debit for the phone and another for the airtime Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35921 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Hi @JOS - in addition to the Refresh Guide (if you purchased your contract directly from O2) that @MI5 posted, it looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202 (or specific Payment management number - 0800 902 0217 ).

Call around 08:15am UK time to get on the queue early - it fills up quick, so expect to wait a while once you get to the music.

Have the details in front of you so O2 can identify the payments once you get to talk to them. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3