Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.5 hours of calls on my account I never made

PistacioGelato
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So apparently I made 6 calls to a south American parcel delivery company to enquire about re delivery of a parcel while I was cooking my child dinner putting them in the bath and reading stories to them while they went to sleep... while also reading the news at times on the same iPhone.... This amazing feat of multi tasking was achieved without me even being aware of it and being on continuous back to back calls. Either my Sim card has been duplicated, the charges are misapplied or there is some iPhone hack I am unaware of. has anyone else experienced anything like this ? I am gathering evidence and information for a national newspaper article. All in at a cost of around £270 o2 have so far offered "good will gestures" have suggested I made the calls, my child dialled the number 6 times over this period (even while in the bath and asleep) and refuse to accept that either some fraudulent activity has taken place or admitted a mistake. Since this has never happened in the 15 odd years and I have have had 3 iPhone accounts (usually the latest models) I am uncertain why they will not investigate or accept the possibility of Fraud or a mistake (possible phone hack maybe). I am going to gather evidence and initiate a county court case before a judge to require them to divulge if this is happening to others and since they will not communicate with me and have not responded at all to my enquiries (the first one being 7 day ago) I will ask for costs to be awarded against o2. If anyone has experience of this please initially respond here and I will provide a way for people to submit any evidence of similar occurrences.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@O2Lisa 

Anything you can do to help here?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

PistacioGelato
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No I know I'm not expecting o2 to respond here I am asking community members about any other suspicious calls such as this apparently made from their account which could not have been, which o2 have disregarded.

Message 3 of 8

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5.

@PistacioGelato I will private message you regarding the issue just in case you would like to discuss this any further.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

PistacioGelato
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how it is possible calls were made with my number on my account without my knowledge ? because this is what happened, I even had the phone on me all the time, there was no record of the calls after they were made and no sign the calls were being made when they were made.... how is that actually possible ? to put this in context I was feeding a 5 year old, putting him to bed and before that bathing them & drying their hair.... I was at times during that listening to the BBC on the phone and also reading newspapers on the phone. At no point did I see  call. No record of a call was left.... iPhone 13 .... what is going on here ? I don't even care about the money its the principle.... No one is listening to what I am saying and I understand why but the number is listed as a FedEx re delivery number for ..... Agentina ..... I've never even been there let alone waiting for a parcel delivery there....

Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@PistacioGelato  If you check at the top right hand side of the page you will see an envelope icon ..see here

PM New 21.JPG

@O2Lisahas sent you a Private Message. Click on the envelope and you will be taken to the message. You need to reply to the questions asked in the PM.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@PistacioGelato Respond to the Private Message from @O2Lisa, as has been suggested. She's been very helpful for others who have had issues. You don't want to be paying for something that you shouldn't have been billed for.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 8

PistacioGelato
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks yes i did, really not much help just implicitly saying its my fault and wipe the phone thats not exactly reassuring 

Message 8 of 8