cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 day cooling period now having to pay early termination fees ????

Blessing234
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I took out a contract with O2 even tho I didn’t want to as I hate contracts the lady on the phone told me tho I have 2 weeks from the day I take out the contract to cancell my contract without having to pay anything I went into the shop now and she said to cancel there’s a 30 day notice and I woudl have to pay early termination fees this was not discussed to me on the phone and I feel like they scammed me I also told them I want to keep my old number when they send me the new sim 2 days ago it was the wrong number im very angry with this as I did not sign up to this 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37206 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

As answered already in your other post, @Blessing234:

Returning your device | Help & Support | O2

You have 14 days and there should be no termination fees, just pay for any usage before you changed your mind.

The other post has been flagged as a duplicate, so it can be removed from the forum.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37206 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

As answered already in your other post, @Blessing234:

Returning your device | Help & Support | O2

You have 14 days and there should be no termination fees, just pay for any usage before you changed your mind.

The other post has been flagged as a duplicate, so it can be removed from the forum.

Message 3 of 3