cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 uk minutes

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have my first smart phone, so far a nightmare but I will persevere, however problems with 02 info not helping. I recd a text saying good news I have now got100 uk minutes sms  and data to be used by October. 10 th, iassumed that a meant free welcome, not so, still charged for each call,never mind. So I went on line and signed up for a £10 top up when I go below £3 , needless to say I was immediately topped up by £10 so my balance became £19. Tried to sort on line, no joy there.  Have I made a mistake joining 02 or are all companies pretty much the same?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
That £10 top up always catches people out, but it does say that you will be charged when you register (in the small print).
If you call customer service on 4445 they may refund you though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
That £10 top up always catches people out, but it does say that you will be charged when you register (in the small print).
If you call customer service on 4445 they may refund you though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply.  I have just checked ny balance and it is still going down, I rang 20202 as advised for balance and got number unobtainable which cost me 5 pence, I have just discovered I should have been a text, however  I thought my calls were free until 10 th October. What am I missing?

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Calls to standard UK mobiles and landlines should all be included, but international call and premium rate calls are charged extra.
Have a look here for an idea.
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/other-numbers-and-charges

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous! Let us know if you got things cleared up or if you have further questions? slight_smile

Message 5 of 5