Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

100% ripped off and no returns

Ok as i have been with o2 for some time now since i got a new phone. ok the phone works great with noo problems as been tested and so on. ok the rip off starts. I usually top ip £10 every month which i get 300 free text along with 500mb internet usage this month I top up as usually before the date as it says. I did that then apparently that I stil have to top up £10 before the 14th July which i topped up already. I did not get my free 300 text and i was blocked from the internet on my phone. I got only £10 and i made a 2 2minute call to my mum and my friend which was literally 2 minute or less. Then my whole £10 i got was gone now my balance is £0.00 which there for i have e been scammed. I tried to contact o2 on the phone via land line and Twitter and was no reply . I want my money back for a service I did not get.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: 100% ripped off and no returns

[ Edited ]

Hi Kempy,

You're best off contacting customer service: http://j.mp/O2Help

Cheers,
Leonard

Highlighted
Anonymous

yeah ok did that again today and guess what, got on the phone and you know what ring ring ring ring ring, i stayed on the phone for 2 hours I had loud speaker on so I could hear it while i was doing some stuff at same time and i bet i have a big bill on my phone just for waiting for no answer. it shows how much i get ripped of so there is no point of this post as in I will not get my £10 plus my 300 free text back along with internet.
Highlighted
Topics: 575
Solutions: 3,920

A call to customer service is free on monthly from your mobile and 25p per call on P&G so you won't have a big bill for your call. Throwing words round liked scams is totally without foundation until you have spoken to customer service.

If it is an error you will get your credit refunded. They will explain what has happened and the reason for it and may refund you even if the charges are genuine. But making silly comments before you have spoken to them is both immature and irresponsible.

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

So o2 as it said it self even said We have to top back up even tho our stuff got taken away from us we still have to put back on our £10 and you think i am made of money well o2 obs is not going to bother even tho i have been trying to call them 24/7 to get my stuff back and still nothing i can not get through the the customer service so in other words #### all day long... no i am looking for a new service that is reliable. also my friends also said they will move on to another network and spread it around. http://blog.o2.co.uk/

Highlighted
Topics: 575
Solutions: 3,920

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi Kempy

Sorry to hear you are having problems getting through to Pay and Go customer services over the phone. As your enquiry is account specific to your pay and go number, the guys are right in saying you are best to speak to a member of customer services.

Do you know you can chat to our Pay and Go team via webchat? If you go to the O2 website home page, on the left hand side of the screen, there should be a tab saying Chat Now. They should be available to chat to you until 11pm tonight.

Hope this helps in some way.